Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sentence Starters for Jots!!!!!!!

I can't believe...
I can predict...because...
I don't understand...
I wonder...
If I were this character, I would...
This reminds me of...
I can infer that...
I think...
I know…
I find…
I suspect…
I admire…
I like…
I don’t like…
I feel…
I was surprised by…
I noticed that…
It’s hard to believe…
If I had been there, I would have…
I don’t understand…
This is similar to…
The part about ____ reminds me of___
My favorite part is when…
The most exciting part is___ because
A part I find confusing is…
I would change…
I am most like the character ___ because
An interesting word/sentence/idea is…
I thought it was funny when…
I can relate to this chapter/story/character because
The part that makes a real picture in my mind is…
This reminds me of the time that…
A favorite line is …
Advice I would give to a character in the book is…
I would like the book to end with…

No comments:

Post a Comment